- Do you feel as if life's a struggle ?
- Trying to make changes, but struggling to get started ?
- Are you struggling with anxiety, depression, addictions or stress related issues?
- Having relationship difficulties ?
- Do you get frustrated at making the same mistakes and repeating the same
self-defeating behaviours ?
- Need a different perspective ?
Modern life is full of stresses, which for many people, can lead to a range of problems that interfere with daily life and create an underlying sense of being unsettled and unhappy.
Sometimes, it can almost feel like being stuck on a bus that someone else or something else is in control of, and it can seem impossible to stop that bus, get off it and start a new journey... a journey where you are in control.
Yet it is possible........
I'm Liz Barrett, and at Off The Bus Therapy, I specialise in working with individuals experiencing difficulties with anxiety, depression, addictions and other stress related
issues; Individuals, who perhaps like you, know things could be so much better, but don't know where to start.
With a range of flexible options available, together, we can work through your difficulties to enable you to make positive changes so you feel more settled, secure and happier, with a clearer sense of direction and control over your life.
Formally a Mental Health Nurse, I now work as a Psychotherapist/Hypnotherapist based in Hersham, Walton on Thames, Surrey within easy reach of Cobham, Esher, Epsom, Woking, Guildford, Kingston, Surbiton and surrounding areas.
Ways I can help :
My approach is solution-focused with the aim of assisting you to effect change and feel better. In order to do this I use a variety of different approaches designed to meet individual needs.
Approaches include :
- Counselling / Psychotherapy
- Emotional Freedom Technique (tapping)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy ( CBT )
- Relaxation therapy and techniques
- Life Coaching techniques
If you would like to book an initial session, or if you have any questions about what I can offer or about therapy in general, please do get in touch.
I look forward to hearing from you,
RMN, Dip.Hyp.CS, Dip.PC, Adv.Dip.PC